Americraft Cookware is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Americraft Cookware Cookware takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Americraft Cookware Cookware Web Store:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Americraft Cookware Web Store is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. Though we strive to conform to these standards in good faith we can not guarantee all editors of the website are fully trained in ADA compliance.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Americraft Cookware Web Store. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Americraft Cookware Web Store:
- Phone: +1 (877) 335-7267
- E-mail: Customer_Inquiries@360Cookware.com
- Visitor address: 245 Trenton Road, West Bend, W.I. 53095
- Postal address: 245 Trenton Road, West Bend, W.I. 53095
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Americraft Cookware Web Store is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
Americraft Cookware Web Store is not supported with:
- browsers older than 3 major versions
- mobile operating systems older than 3 years
Accessibility of Americraft Cookware Web Store relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Known limitations for americraft.myshopify.com:
1) Anchor contains no text: This is because of <a> elements on images or SVGs. There is also no way to add a title attribute to the <a> elements, because of Shopify.
2) Img element missing alt attribute: This is because of the way Shopify structures the HTML in some cases. It sets the background image property with CSS, and therefore you can't add an alt text value to it. Alt text values have been added to every image, wherever possible.
3) Document Language Not Identified: This is part of the Shopify theme that this site uses, and it not able to be controlled at this time.
We closely monitor content and will typically repair issues within 30 days. Please use the contact information above if you encounter an issue.